Level 2 EV Chargers & Commercial Charging Stations for Sale
What Are Level 2 Chargers?
If your business or organization is considering purchasing and operating a commercial EV charging station, then you’ve likely heard the term “level 2 EV charger”. You may be asking what advantages a level 2 offers over a level 1 or 3 charger and what is the best option for a commercial application. Level 2 chargers offer a faster charging speed over level 1 units and are more compatible with electric vehicles currently on the market.
Some features of the Pro-Lightning include:
- Aluminum construction with powder-coat finish & stainless-steel hardware
- Sleek & modern modular design for quick & easy service and updates
- Comes pre-assembled (fast & easy installation) and pre-configured (tested for software/cellular connectivity)
- Multiple Models: Open Access, RFID Access Control, & Networked
The PowerCharge Pro Series is designed to be the ultimate commercial electric vehicle charging station. An attractive, powerful and durable level 2 charger, the PowerCharge Pro features…
- Commercial grade components; robust steel housing with automotive grade powder coat finish, NEMA 3R rated for outdoor use in the toughest environments. Our internal electronics are built to hold up to the high utilization of public charging.
- We back up our Pro Series with a 2 year warranty*
- Choose the rate of charge (RPH – range per hour) to fit your needs; Level 2 – 208-240 volt; available in 16 amp (~10 miles RPH), 30 amp (~20 mile RPH) and 40 amp (~30 mile RPH) outputs.
- The “Pro Link” is our networked version providing Point of Sale (POS) with CREDIT CARD SWIPE, now drivers aren’t required to join a proprietary network! Revenue management is included with all Pro Series networked stations. We manage the fee structure you select and send you the revenue**. Usage data reporting and access control are included features providing comprehensive management of your EV Charging Program.
Available in pedestal and wall mount, networked and basic non-networked, single and dual connector, the PowerCharge Pro is available in the ideal configuration for your project.
- Attractive design, commercial durability
- Level 2 AC, Single or Dual Port
- Pedestal or Wall Mount, easy installation
- Networked and Non-Networked versions
- Easy remote networked management featuring point and click graphical user interface
- Data collection and reporting online for easy management and fleet tracking
- SSL data protection encrypts all sensitive payment card information
- Demand response control with integrated Zigbee, SEP 1.X and SEP 2.0 capable
- LAN and Cellular communication (networked stations only)
- Revenue grade Energy Meter (networked stations only)
- Payment options: All major credit cards, PowerCharge management**
- Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) Compliant
- Pay per time, per kWh, or any custom combinations
- Display: touch screen, full color (networked stations only)
- Gateway optional – communicate up to 15 non-gateway chargers for low operating cost
Networked Software Options include:
To view the full details and technical specifications, download the PowerCharge Data Sheet.
Benefits To Commercial Operators
A level 2 EV charger is a charging station that provides an EV driver with a battery recharge at a faster rate than a level 1 charger and are more compatible with a wide range of electric vehicles currently on the market then a level 3 charger, also known as a DC fast charger.
Level 2 chargers use 240 volts of electricity, which equates to a charging rate of around 25-30 miles of range per hour. The benefit being that a level 2 charger can provide a full charge for most electric vehicles in just a few hours. This benefits both company fleets and businesses operating commercial public charging stations by offering a faster and more compatible offering for electric vehicles.
They can also be customized to fit your operation’s needs with options like single or dual pedestal mounts, network or non-network payment and because were designed for commercial operation, they’re built to withstand the wear and tear of daily use, making them a reliable choice for businesses.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Level 2 Charger
There are a few factors your business needs to consider before investing in a Level 2 EV Charger.
First, you’ll need to determine how many charging stations you will need to provide enough ports for customers or how many fleet vehicles you own and how often they will need recharging.
Next, You want to compare specifications for items like: charging speed, charge times, wi fi, charging cables.
Next, you’ll also want to look for a charger that’s easy to install and maintain, and that comes with reliable technical support and training as well as a warranty.
One of the distinct advantages of working with BizReps is that they work with customers to help determine their needs, arrange shipping and installation, even training and technical support. Simply contact BizReps online or at (563) 293-6484.
BizReps is More Than Just an EV Charger Reseller We Are A Solutions Provider
BizReps is more than just a manufacturer’s representative, we are your resource partner to help you identify your requirements and needs and then help you to select the right systems to meet your needs. From requirements gathering to design all the way through installation, training, and support. We have the technical knowledge and experience to help you find not only a charging station but a solution for your business.
We help you secure funding assistance, permitting, signage, and follow-up training and maintenance as needed. Use the latest rebates and tax incentives to reduce or even eliminate your material and install costs with our EV charging stations. Our team has a database listing tax incentives and rebates at the federal, state, county, and even municipality level to help reduce your costs as much as possible.